|Views from parking area at Winnie the Pooh Trail|
|Our little hiker visits Piglet's house!|
The actual trail had an easy, soft terrain with a few roots and rocks. We saw other families and children on our walk back. Although the mileage wasn't marked or posted, I'd estimate it was about a mile out and back.
|Knocking on Christopher Robin's door.|
|Pooh's Honey Jars|
- There are no bathrooms or water at the trail head. Bring water, snacks, and rain gear.
- I have had a friend try to return on the Goodwill trail and end up getting lost. I recommend taking a photo of the trail map with your phone and be careful to follow the signs and blazes.
- Parking is free. We showed up at 9 am on a Thursday and were the only ones in the parking lot. When we left at 10 am, there were four cars. I'm not sure how crowded it gets on weekends.
|Signs for trail|
You might also enjoy these adventures:
- 3 Family Friendly Nights in Acadia National Park
- MacWorth Island - Easy Family Trail with Beach, Forest, and Fairies!
- Winter Walk on Gonic Trails
|Baby Lucien loved the Winnie the Pooh hike!|