Saturday, August 17, 2019

Seacoast Moms Blog: 3 Secrets for Successful Tent Camping with Babies and Toddlers

For summer,  I decided to share some secrets I've cultivated from three years of camping with babies and toddlers.  As a regular contributor to Seacoast Moms, I shared my thoughts on a summer post HERE.  I'd love to know what you think!  Visit Freelance Adventurer on Instagram and The Freelance Adventurer on Facebook to give me feedback and see day to day adventures in the Seacoast of Maine and New Hampshire... and beyond.

More Ideas

Looking for a place to camp?  Check out a past post of Best Tent Campgrounds in New Hampshire.  Or see what it's like to Rent an RV at a KOA

camping with babies and toddlers
Camping last summer with my 2 year old and 3 month old.
Camping with my son when he was 4 months old