Hi friends and followers!
My blog hasn't been super active lately and I'd love to tell you why... I'm so busy!!!
I have a few projects I'm working on and would love to direct to you to those spots so you can continue to get quality hiking and travel content through my lens. Here's what's going on...
- Instagram - I've been finding success in reaching an audience by delivering my hiking, family adventure, and travel content through instagram. My captions can serve as a micro-blog ... give advice, locations, and inspiration to my audience. If you aren't already, check out my account @FreelanceAdventurer.
- Seacoast Hikes and Nature Walks - In June 2021, I released the ebook "Seacoast Hikes and Nature Walks - Volume 1". In addition, I manage the instagram and facebook account @SeacoastHikes where I post almost weekly new hikes to try in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire and Maine.
- Field and Stream - I started as a regular gear reviewer and contributor to the magazine Field and Stream. Gear testing and writing is a time consuming activity but I love it! Check out some of my latest articles here.
- Seacoast Moms - For a couple years now, I am a monthly contributor to the local mom blog. I especially love writing about getting outdoors in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire and Maine. Read my posts here.
- Others - I am freelance writing for businesses blogs and also trying to start on Seacoast Hikes and Nature Walks - Volume 2!!
Want to get a hold of me? Reach out on my instagram or send me an email. I usually get back to people in 24 hours.
Thanks for checking in!